HK PIX

Places I like being,... Faces I like seeing,... People I like meeting,... Food I like eating,... Images I like sharing,...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

DELICIOUS !!

Poires Rouges... Epicerie-Restaurant Hédiard Paris

Great store at the Place de la Madelaine in Paris, which carries a large range of delicatessen products from both local and distant lands. 150 years of savoir-faire!

This "Comptoir des Epices et des Colonies" opened in 1880 at Place de la Madeleine, where loose fruit and vegetables were sold by pretty girls from Martinique.

Today Hédiard has eight shops in Paris and 150 sales outlets throughout France, and many more stores worldwide

I mentioned Fauchon in an earlier post. Similar to Fauchon, Hédiard is absolutely one of those delicatessen stores of which the window display draws you into their store.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, July 28, 2010, Anonymous Gadget said...

Hi, do you like photography?

 
At 10:02 AM, November 26, 2010, Anonymous Dexter Season 5 Episode 2 Hello, Bandit said...

Just blog walking and want to say hi to the owner, I'm enjoying reading your review/story thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home