HK PIX

Places I like being,... Faces I like seeing,... People I like meeting,... Food I like eating,... Images I like sharing,...

Monday, January 30, 2006

RODEO DRIVE


I drove down (& up) Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills last weekend.
My God!! Interesting shops... Interesting cars!!!


Rodeo Drive is one of the most exclusive shopping streets in the world. THE place to max out your Credit Card!! Plenty of top-class Italian designer boutiques, the best in French fashion and world-class jewellers. Other than spending a fortune…. There’s very little to do here other than walk (or drive) down one side of the street and up the other.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Flowsnow said...

Funny how the internet works. I got to know about your blog through `scribe'. Haha! His comments are the same the one he posted in my blog! Exact replica. Anyway, just as well, otherwise I wouldn't have got to know about your photo-blog. I must say you are a great photographer. So are you from HK? I am from Malaysia. Cheers! Keep up the good skill and shall visit your blog again sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home