HK PIX

Places I like being,... Faces I like seeing,... People I like meeting,... Food I like eating,... Images I like sharing,...

Friday, December 02, 2005

What a GREAT WALL!!

Great Wall of China at Badaling - May 2003

In 2003 I won a trip to Beijing on the internet. I never really believed in these games and raffles on the net, but participating couldn’t harm. And thus I was rewarded a full paid trip to this magnificent city in China. What an impressive trip this was.

Excursions to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Ming Tombs, Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven, the Hu Tong,… all breathtaking sights in and around this capital of China.

One of the most impressive visits was climbing the Great Wall at Badaling. Where most tourist took a right onto the rather flat accessible part of the wall, our crew opted for the very quiet part of the wall through on the left. Pretty unbelievable to on the other side of the globe and being blessed to experience something this wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home