HK PIX

Places I like being,... Faces I like seeing,... People I like meeting,... Food I like eating,... Images I like sharing,...

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Jazz Connection


There's a lot of Jazz Bands I enjoy listening to, but Jazz Connection has the full package! This is not a band to just listen to and enjoy, but this is a
true jazz experience.

Saw them at Breda Jazz the last few years, invited them for a performance at Dixie Dordt and try to make it to at least a number of concerts every year.

Last summer the band had a great project with female singer Marjon van Iwaarden: "A Morrisson Feeling". Jazz, blues, soul, New Orleans, Ballads,.... you name it,... Jazz Connection's got it!

A MUST-SEE at Café Dante during the annual Breda Jazz Festival.

Definitely my favourite Dutch band alright!

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, December 20, 2005, Blogger HK said...

FYI: That was DROP SHOT !
Don't think I played their CD then though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home